Wednesday 1 December 2010

Something to chew on

So, since the beginning of this fast I have been seeking God with all that I have, and yet I feel like I could fight harder. One of the things that I am challenging myself with is being more hungry for God (although I feel like my stomach is doing all the hungry there is to do here). I've noticed that every time I am focused either in prayer or really reading the word, I'm never hungry physically, but I sense my heart beating faster, and my body drinking in everything from the Bible, it's so weird. It's almost like my soul and spirit are swallowing faster than I can chew, and I've realized that I either have to chew on the Word really fast, or I have to be eating constantly. That scripture that says "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God" never became so real to me as it has in the last 3 days.

Ok, so to the original reason why I wanted to write this post. I'm seeking God, and he is leaving so many clues for me on how I can find him. And somehow I stumbled across this devotional online, and I thought it was amazing and I wanted to share it with whoever decides to read this post :)

http://www.abible.com/devotions/2009/20090106-1611.html

Please keep one another prayed up, and I ask that the Holy Spirit will continue to give you all the strength to keep pushing and to stay in his will. I'm praying for everyone, but most importantly I'm praying for a generation that seeks God above all things, and I pray that his name will be made famous in our day.

Love you, and stay Blessed,
Uloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment