Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Enemy is Moving

I concur with the post below. Today was a rough day. I had to make a really big decision that I have been thinking about and praying about for a long time. After I made the decision confidently expecting a win-win, I received an email that frankly changed the course and put me on a path to believe that I have possibly made a horrible mistake that could be very costly.

Please pray with me that things turn around and that everything works out.

I thought about modifying the conditions of my personal fast, honestly, but a situation like this reminds me of why I should ramp it up instead.

The enemy is moving strong right now, and I'm praying that the decision I made is really in accordance with the will of God.  When things turn around, I will have a real testimony!

#helpmejesus

I long to hear His voice..

God bless you, be encouraged

No comments:

Post a Comment