Friday 3 December 2010

Pray Hard

I just witnessed a group of naked girls (plus flowered stickers to cover part of breasts and g-strings) going to the bathroom party. I was told by these otherwise respectable young ladies that "you can't get in unless you have no clothes on."

I guess the point of this post is just to say how serious the situation is for our peers and community. Of all the girls I know in my floor, I am the only one who professes Christ. More than 5 have already graciously mentioned to me that they are atheists or that they don't believe in organized religion. Sometimes it feels kind of like a bandwagon situation... like this lifestyle I'm describing and witnessing is the cool thing to do.

My last point is just that we are literally walking through the valley of the shadow of death. The enemy is getting bigger, badder, bolder and has no qualms about stealing, killing, and destroying our generation. We are among the living dead. People are looking for love, looking for answers, peace of mind, and hope in all the wrong places.

#needHimnow

No comments:

Post a Comment