Saturday 11 December 2010

Funny how life can be...

I was just telling Stephanie before, and then I was talking to the Lord and I said, even though for a while now I've been looking forward to today (hint hint), as it dawns upon me that the Daniel fast is almost over, I don't want to stop. I've experienced so much of God and his heart for me, and my generation, that I'm afraid that if I stop I won't get to where I was reaching. So I told the Lord this, that I don't want to stop but I do want my food, and he replied...you can still keep fasting. You see fasting isn't about abstaining from some foods or facebook or what, it's greater. You can still fast your eyes from seeing as the world does to seeing as I call you to see; from hearing the voices of everyone else, fear, doubt, doom and hear my voice whispering to you throughout your day; your mouth to speaking and singing and confessing me and my glory to the world, instead of glorifying the evil one; your body from laziness and slothfulness, fast from the fleshly desires and cling to me and my word for you....and your heart, to guard it from anything not of me, yet seek me and desire me all the more each day. That's a fasted life. If anyone is feeling the same way as I was, be encouraged. The Lord says the fire has been lit, here in our campuses. The revival has begun. It shall catch on to other campuses, from us. He says to not let it die down, we should keep praying- fanning the flames. Hope to see you all at the meeting tonight (Tayo in spirit), the Lord has amazing, amazing things planned for us.
Ndokudai mese (I love you all)
Blessing

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I've been feeling the same way and it's encouraging that the end of a physical fast does not have to mean the end of a spiritual one. I can't wait to see and be a part of what God has in store...

    ReplyDelete