Wednesday 1 December 2010

Listen...

"Be still and know that He is God." Psalms 46:10

When I find myself in a tough situation, I often realize that it would have been avoided had I followed that "voice" in my head that suggested: saying something differently, taking a different action, not saying anything at all...

I'm excited about the fact that I am learning to recognize the Holy Spirit regardless of how loud the world is around me, and I seize the day that I will be able to act on it without hesitation.

Thank God for this time of consecration and focus.

#hallelujah

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I'm glad you are able to tune out the world and zoom into the Spirit. It is so worth it I tell ya.
    I'm praying for you sis. His word is all you need, and his voice can calm the storms raging in your heart whenever they come up :)

    Stay blessed,
    Lo.

    ReplyDelete