Thursday 9 December 2010

Not the Only Ones Praying

I mentioned earlier that we are in a spiritual battle. However, I think that sometimes we forget that we're not the only side fighting to win.

As I am hearing what sounds to me like chanting, coming from a group of bona fide non-believers, I am reminded that the enemy has his special forces engaged in winning souls; but it can be argued that their efforts are tend to be more bold than ours. Depending on where you are, you will witness the power of persuasion that the enemy employs in attracting, engaging, and deceiving those who are empty, impressionable, and feel they have nothing more to lose. The enemy also understands the importance of unity in "prayer" and oneness with the Source, and I think its imperative that we continue to take our roles seriously in calling on the Lord, the source of Goodness, to rain down on this valley where the shadow of death is so prevalent.

Let's also remember to pray against the Satanic strongholds..

love
love
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment