Tuesday 7 December 2010

The Lord is present

Hi all!

Finally, I'm able to share on the blog what God is doing in me. Honestly, this fast is beginning to get very heavy for me. Last week was challenging, but this week is difficult. The hunger, the desires for food and the work load for school are all piling. The Lord was speaking to me and he reminded me that he is greater than any feeling or sign i can see. Even when i pray, or during the fast and i don't sense his presence, he is still here. That's how im maturing, it comes down to having a deeper level of trust such that nothing and noone can shake you. I'm getting there, it's difficult to not feel his presence you know, but knowing that he is there and that he is faithful is what will take me further in this walk. Sometimes i have to go on faith and believe that he will show up. And he will ya'll he will. He is always here, even when i mutter that prayer in class, or when i feel like i might just faint from hunger...or when i feel discouraged because i asked him to help me in my paper and i didn't get the grade i wanted. He did tell me this, he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Not that we need a reward, knowing him and being close to him is all the reward i need. We love you Lord. We thank you for this opportunity that you have given us to step in the gap and lift up our generation. We don't see what you see, we don't know what you know, but we do know that you love these people. You have never stopped loving them. As we pray Lord, incline your ears toward us, stir up a revival in them...even in us. Mold us, make us, strengthen us...help us to see that the cause we stand in battle for...is far greater than us, greater than the desirable food we would rather have, greater than facebook, greater than the tv shows...greater! We are honored to be chosen by you, thank you Father...

He just led me to write that prayer here...Keep pressing on...don't take the vision from your eyes...we have overcome!

Love,
Blessing

1 comment: