Friday 3 December 2010

prayer has improved greatly

Hello everyone,
I'm Marco from HMC. This fast has improved greatly my prayer life. I'm happy I'm already seeing some things. I'm a senior and therefore in the process of taking a decision about next year. I feel God has been talking to me a lot during this time. It may not be because of the fast. It may be that he is always talking but I get to hear more now. In any case, it has been great in that respect. I actually feel like praying sometimes. I'm in the middle of homework and I just feel like I have to stop and pray for the campus, the unreached, the depressed, the tied. I'm not sure how that works, but I have been more open to stop these days. It has been great. I feel more aware of the spiritual world.

Marco
HMC

1 comment:

  1. Marco,

    I'm am so encouraged by your post. Amen! I'm glad that you are being more open to the Holy Spirit to use you in that way. I'm so excited to see what God is doing/going to do in your life.

    Please keep the prayers going and be encouraged. Psalm 145 has really helped me a lot, especially verses 13-19. Check it out when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete