Thursday 2 December 2010

Hey sisters,

Grace and peace to y'all. Here's a scripture that God gave me today that blessed me and I hope will bless you too.
"It is written: 'I believed; therefore I have spoken.' With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause THANKSGIVING to OVERFLOW to the GLORY of God.
Therefore DO NOT LOSE HEART. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being RENEWED day by day. For our light and momentary troubles (haha that's a good reminder-I confess I had a complaining spirit on the first day while picking through my plate of greens) are achieving for us an ETERNAL GLORY that FAR outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen (don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate breakthrough-God's timing is perfect), but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
-2 Corinthians 4:13-16
You are all in my prayers. Continue to stay strong in Him!
Love,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie,

    I really appreciated the scripture and your inbetween comments :)

    I'm going to have to mass email this out. Please keep the updates coming.

    Uloma.

    ReplyDelete