Monday 6 December 2010

Hey all,

I pray that your all enduring during this week. I realized how stubborn I am this last few days how much in control I want to be. I am found myself approaching situations in my own strength. I did things using my own knowledge. I forgot that that my life no longer is mine, that I do not live any more but that Christ lives in me. My life should be a pleasant and fragrant sacrifice for him. I saw how much my emotions, will and mind hindered Gods work in my life even in the little choices I make day by day. WE all need to DENY these aspects of ourselves. They are what led us to stumble. We need to stop being independent and self-reliant. We need to have David's heart a heart whose only desire was to worship the Lord. David knew that he could not defeat Goliath on his own, he did everything in the name for the Lord and by having fellowship with the Lord he had power to overcome. We need to be dependent on the Lord every single second, we need even bring our thoughts to obedience to him. Than we will experience freedom in the Lord. Let us lose control and let our Almighty Loving and Powerful God have his will in us.

Love Jemima

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for that post. It was really encouraging. I have been dealing with something similar/ the same thing this week.

    ReplyDelete