Monday 3 September 2012

Hey, Family! It's Kyra posting from the Uprising account :) I just wanted to be the first to start us off this 2012-2013 school year. I noticed that no one has posted for a while. Soooo here I am bringing us back. Let's utilize this blog to keep contact with one another and give updates as we all are located on different campuses and parts of the WORLD. I love you all so much! And yes, The Uprising College ministry will be resuming this year stronger than before! I can't wait to hear from everyone :) God bless

2 comments:

  1. Hey blessings! Can't wait to get back to Claremont and engage with everyone. Let me use this opportunity to say I love you all very much and to ask for your prayer as I navigate in some uncharted waters these next few days and weeks. Positive energy and prayers are needed now more than ever! Take care,xo' Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. We def can't wait to see you again! It's been too long. Def keeping u lifted in prayer. We all need some of that...everyday lol See you soon, God willing :)

    -Kyra

    ReplyDelete