Friday 13 January 2012

Get in [Spiritual] Shape!

Hello beautiful WoG (Women of God),

As I settle in London I am reflecting on the fact that I'll be another semester away from each of you. Hope all is well and that those of you who are graduating soon are feeling excited and energized to finish strong.

A couple of weeks ago I watched a powerful poem called Sexual Healing, and this afternoon I watched one called Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus by a young man. I decided to do some further research on him and found his website which has some wonderful articles/videos/tools for "spiritual shaping."

When you have some time check out http://chiselseason.com/?cat=20

xoxoxoxox

Z

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zeph,

    Thanks a lot for sharing. I saw the "WHy I hate Religion but Love Jesus" one on Facebook spreading like a virus sometime last week. It was awesome, I'll check out his website.

    Can't believe you're in London dear, I've missed you a good bit, and I wished I could have spent one more semester with you before graduation, but it's all good, all things work together for good to them that love him :) And we do! I hope you are doing well. Hang on tight to his word, and stay encouraged (and warm) while you're in London. ANd please keep us updated.

    love you much girl,
    Uloma

    ReplyDelete