Wednesday 18 May 2011

I miss you all...

So, I know you have all started your summers and are all either at home, summer con, or preparing for some kind of internship for the summer. But just so it can be known, I'm having najor withdrawals, and I miss you all. And since I'm not done with school yet, my study breaks include thinking about ideas for next school year :)

Also, I just wanted to share that I spent this morning on Skype with my future roommates in Cambodia, and I am so excited. They are an awesome bunch! I will be leaving in about 3 weeks y'all. This is going to be an amazing summer, and I hope it will be the same for you all.

I'm in the last leg of getting my donations and hustling...thank you all so much for your prayers and many many encouraging words and support.

I love you all,
Uloma

3 comments:

  1. Love you too! Safe journey and let us know if we can do anything to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lo...we are behind you all the way. How did the skype call go? Is there anyway in particular you want us (me) to be in prayer for you? Exodus 33:12-17 for you. Much love :)
    Also, I love this background it's so beautiful, and it's so weird how Nelly also commented today just before I did hmmmm...
    Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nelly. I really appreciate all your love and support. Also, could you please text me your grandpa's number, I lost the one on my phone. I'll keep you guys updated as time goes by.
    Blessing, the thing about you all is how you come together as a family and an amazing community. "We are behind you all way"...I love you all so much, beyond words. I'll check out the scripture, and I'll put up a post about my prayer requests.
    I love the background too :)

    ReplyDelete