Saturday 16 July 2011

Where Y'all At?!!!!!!!!!!

Was reading through the blog posts and comments and decided I missed you guys! where are you?! oh n also have this amazing DVD to show you when we get back. Its a play about Joseph filmed live at the sight and sounds theater in Pennsylvania (went there yesterday. Honestly, if u know me, you know I continually say I want to go around the US in 80 days or one summer in an RV. God is seriously taking me around the US y'all. This summer turned out NUTHIN like I planned but its been great :) ) Anyways, I hoped you will be blessed by the video (when we watch it). Oh and this is crazy but if you want to, we could do a 2 or 3 day trip to Missouri during spring break (if no one has any alternate plans that is/ if we are not doing mission work). They have a theater there and we could go catch a show and have a mini-road trip all rolled in one. Isn't that exciting?! will ttyl! luv ya loads! going back to bed. caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment